Motion live -> black window and then iClone crashes

Posted By coach1 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
coach1
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello! I used the motion live with Live iphone plug in for the first time and everything was fine. But after a few hours when i reopened iclone i have the issue i mentioned on subject. When i press Motion Live button and after a few seconds (previously the window opened in two seconds) the pop up window appears but is black. And when i press inside the window, iclone crashes and disappears. I have to mention that i can not use Smart Gallery, a bug i 've never fixed (details:  https://forum.reallusion.com/455172/CC3-and-iClone-are-not-responding ) Any idea for motion live? Thank you!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Sorry to hear you are having problems using Motion Live.

Since the issue first occurred have you fully shut down your computer and restarted? This is worth a try to see if Motion Live will work after a clean reboot.

I would also check your graphics drivers. Having outdated drivers can cause unusual issues like this so updating to the latest drivers is important.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

coach1
coach1
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)Veteran Member (685 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Well my issue seems to be solved with a strange way. I am using two 4K monitors. I thought that the issue appeared when i moved the pop up window from one screen to another and i restarted the iclone. So i change my 4k monitors to Full HD, i have opened motion live and.. there it was! I have restored the 4k analysis and it worked. I will try it again to see if i can use it. My issue with Smart Gallery didnt work though Tongue

Reading This Topic