iclone for businesse

Posted By tkamal81 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tkamal81
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)Veteran Member (812 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago

i have some questions ..

can you from move rotate scale 3d objects or 2d objects inside iclone in a frendly way like that we can do in 2d explainer videos

i mean click of few button object starts to move from one place to another bounces staggers ping pong etc 

can u add fade or transition effects like in powerpoint 

can you add 3D text or text objects with extrude bevel in iclone

what is the easy way to  create explainer videos in iclone

is there a separate plugin for that.. 

Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
tkamal81 (11/3/2020)

can you from move rotate scale 3d objects or 2d objects inside iclone in a frendly way like that we can do in 2d explainer videos

Yes you can do that easily using the Transform tools.

i mean click of few button object starts to move from one place to another bounces staggers ping pong etc

There are not one click buttons that do this but it can be easily achieved using keyframe animation

can u add fade or transition effects like in powerpoint

See my answer to your "explainer" question below.

can you add 3D text or text objects with extrude bevel in iclone

iClone doesn't have a 3D text tool but you can import 3D text as props using 3DXchange or using 3D text content packs. You can also easily apply image overlays with 2D text.

what is the easy way to  create explainer videos in iclone

is there a separate plugin for that..

Creating explainer videos in iClone is the same as creating explainer videos in any software. You will first have to build your scenes, add characters, add spoken text or use overlays. However, you will probably find it easier to create one scene per project and then add transition effects, fades etc in a video editor after your iClone projects have been rendered to video. There is not a separate "Explainer" plug-in but you may find the PopcornFX plug-in very useful in creating a huge variety of effects for your scenes.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic