Posted By woody173 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

HiCreating clothes in mavelous designer, blender into iclone

Author
woody173
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi im still messing about with trying to create some extra clothes in iclone 7. I have looked at marvelous designer and it seems to be the way to go, but it looks like i have to put it into blender too. I have had a little experience in blender and I have youtubed tutorials for both so i can learn enough to create a simple bubble jacket for my overweight character. (me LOL). I managed the jacket in MD 9.5 and finally got it into blender but thats when my problems really begin. I have a UV map in blender for the sections of my jacket and I have coloured the jacket in iClone, but when I try and put a weight map on the jacket so it has a bit of flexibility it says their is no UV map. The consequences are the jacket falls apart when i animate my character. SO my question is somewhere on the glorious internet must be a series of tutorials from start to finish to get from A - B to iClone so i can follow it step by step to create my own clothing. Can anyone please help, I've been working on this for weeks now and it is starting to really frustrate me to the point of nightmares at night. 

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

many thanks
Woody

Reading This Topic