Profile Picture

CC Digital Human Contest 2020 - Realistic Character- Transcarnation Concept- Jason Giraldo

Posted By jen_giroo 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CC Digital Human Contest 2020 - Realistic Character- Transcarnation...

Author
jen_giroo
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (63 reputation)New Member (63 reputation)New Member (63 reputation)New Member (63 reputation)New Member (63 reputation)New Member (63 reputation)New Member (63 reputation)New Member (63 reputation)New Member (63 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago

THE CONCEPT

ENG/ Ok, human, real Digital Human. When I started to thinking about, had nothing. So I remember a thought, an idea that I have for many time. A concept: How we can extend our humanity avoiding  death by aging? Early 2012 I made an artwork based on this.

SPA/ Vale, Humano, un humano digital realista. Cuando empecé no tenía ni idea qué hacer. Así que recordé un concepto, una idea que desarrollé en 2012. ¿Cómo extender nuestra humanidad y escapar de la muerte por el envejecimiento? 

ENG/ An old man using some kind of gyzmo to turn  young again, to extends his live other 40 years more. Into a synthetic chrysalis his body can turn age back, restoring his organs and heath while stand by in cryogenic state. . In 2015 I made some different but with the same concept.

SPA/ Un hombre de edad avanzada utiliza algún artilugio tecnológicamente avanzado para volverse joven, para extender su vida por lo menos unos 40 años más. Dentro de una crisálida sintética podría entrar en un estado de criogenización y recuperación de sus tejidos y órganos, retornando a una juventud saludable. En 2015 hice algo diferente pero con el mismo concepto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENG/ A head transplant. An Old woman transfer her head into a body and face of a young woman. The young body probably was a woman with a vegetative state who donate her body ( or probably sold it ) . Using an advance transplant techniques and technology, the woman could be young again.

SPA/ Un transplante de cabeza. Una mujer de avanzada edad transfiere su cabeza dentro de un cuerpo y rostro de una chica joven. El cuerpo jóven podría ser donado de una chica en estado vegetativo ( o vendido probablemente ). Usando técnicas de trasplante y tecnología supremamente avanzadas, la mujer podría ser jóven de nuevo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEW INSPIRATION

ENG/ Now I have the concept, but want some new. Inspired by the last advance in neurology by Elon Musk company Neuralink. And a Netflix´s Scifi series Altered Carbon. I start to think about how this concept could be a real thing in the future probably in 50 years.

SPA/ Ahora tengo el concepto, pero quiero hacer algo diferente. Inspirado por los avances en neurología de una de las compañías de Elon Musk, Neuralink; y una serie de ciencia ficción de Netflix llamada Altered Carbon. Empiezo a pensar cómo éste concepto podría ser una realidad en 50 años en el futuro.

DESIGN BEGINS 

ENG/ Ok, now I want  our principal character. Search and explore odds, fonts, refs, but nothing inspired me. Then I  look myself in the mirror... Eureka! we have the chosen one! ( and may be the perfect opportunity to  satisfy my medium age crysis´s fantasies. BigGrin )

SPA/ Vale, ahora necesitamos nuestro protagonista. Busco y exploro posibles candidatos, pero nada me inspira. Entonces me miro al espejo...Eureka! ya tenemos a nuestro elegido! ( además sería la oportunidad perfecta de satisfacer mis fantasías derivadas de la crisis de la mediana edad BigGrin

ENG/ I open Character Creator 3 and starting creating my digital self but in old man version. Is incredibly how easy transform with the sliders and have a character close to the concept that I want with this tool. Aging affects directly over the body with gravity effect. In the skin components like colagene, elastine and telomerase lose properties. The muscle mass is minimized, while the spine get a curved position and the bones loses their structure. Keeping in mind these I use the sliders to be close of 85 years old Me. 

SPA/ Abro Character Creator 3 y empiezo a crear mi Yo digital pero en versión de adulto mayor. Es increíble lo fácil que es hacer cambios y lo rápido que te acercas al concepto que quieres con ésta herramienta. Los efectos de la edad infieren directamente al cuerpo con un efecto de gravedad. La piel pierde elasticidad y envejece a medida que componentes como la elastina, el colágeno y la telomerasa pierden propiedades. La masa muscular también pierde volumen, mientras la espina dorsal se arquea y los huesos pierden su estructura. Teniendo en cuenta ésto, me acerco al modelo  modificado que necesito de mi Yo de 85 años.    

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENG/ After some close  variation, I decided to create an overpaint over the initial renders for begin to sketching the main concept. Adding to the brain wave sensors, the old version could have some sensors over the skin to receive the neuronal activity from the whole body and  sync up with the young version. 

SPA/ Luego de algunas variaciones, decidí hacer un overpaint sobre los primeros renders del modelo para empezar a bocetar el concepto principal. Además de un sensor de ondas cerebrales, la versión anciana debe tener sensores neuronales en todo el cuerpo, para que sincronice la respuesta sináptica con la de la versión jóven. 

CLOSE TO THE REALITY / CERCA DE LA REALIDAD

ENG/ As I said before I want my self in 3d old version and young one. So I use CC HeadShot feature to extract my face from picture to the model. The first one was the young version and made some changes to be more young using the sliders, the result was a 25 years old me. The result is amazing!

ESP/ Como había dicho antes, quiero tener una versión anciana y una jóven de mí mismo. Así que utilicé el plugin del CC llamado HeadShot, para extraer mi rostro de una foto y proyectarla sobre el modelo. Haciendo algunos ajustes obtuve un un Yo cerca de los 25 años. El resultado es asombroso!

ENG/ With the young version close to the reality, the next step is turn it old. Using the sliders and CC body/face features sliders, the model get old and weak, near to the initial concept. ( Is a little bit depressed, but this is how is the nature works )

SPA/ Con la versión joven un poco más cerca de la realidad, el siguiente paso es volverlo anciano. Usando los sliders de cambios en la cara y el cuerpo de CC, el modelo poco a poco ve torna más anciano y débil, más cerca del concepto inicial. ( Es algo depresivo, pero es así como la naturaleza funciona ) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The accessories.
ENG/ With the main mesh ready, I open Z-Brush and start to model the accessories and objects that I want with the concept. Was a long part because, I had to learn how to made it! thanks for the all people who make youtube tutorials!
SPA/ Con la maya principal lista, Abro Z-Brush para modelar los accesorios que necesito de acuerdo al concepto que diseñé. Fué una parte tediosa y larga, ya que tuve que aprender mucho sobre z brush desde cero. Gracias a todos aquellos que suben tutoriales a You-Tube!
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/78f28c48-2e90-4b06-9c61-693c.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Texturing / Texturando
ENG/ When I am happy with the assets, export to Substance painter and the magic appears! Making SciFi texturing is awesome! Again the same, I had to learn from zero!
SPA/ Cuando estoy felíz con el resultado del modelado con accesorios y assets, exporto a Substance painter y la magia aparece! pintar texturas SciFi es fantástico! Y de nuevo tuve que aprender de cero!
 https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5ec52e89-c9ae-48f8-b1df-eac3.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Final Model! / El modelo Final!
ENG/ At lats! after of many hours of work. I start to import the model and textures to get the final Character. My Old and Young version for shotting time. All Ready to export to iClone!
SPA / Al fín! luego de muchas horas de trabajo ya puedo montar el personaje final. Importo los modelos y texturas adicionales. My versión anciana y mi versión Jóven lista para la sesión fotográfica. Todo listo para exportar a iClone!
 https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/130567b4-9547-4a1d-abdb-27eb.jpg
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ff7f4a8c-a73f-417d-a357-8476.jpg
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c3099b98-401c-4747-b187-c0f2.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/40725988-4aa7-4499-a718-5ae3.jpg

Edited
4 Years Ago by jen_giroo

Reading This Topic