Camera to unreal

Posted By Procrastinator 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Procrastinator
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (807 reputation)Veteran Member (807 reputation)Veteran Member (807 reputation)Veteran Member (807 reputation)Veteran Member (807 reputation)Veteran Member (807 reputation)Veteran Member (807 reputation)Veteran Member (807 reputation)Veteran Member (807 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi, I did an animation on the hulk for the Digital Human Contest 2020 and noticed something strange about the camera movement and view. What i did was to export the camera from iclone to unreal and used that for camera pathing.

However, the view seemed to be different as did some of the camera movement. So what settings should i be using for camera export to unreal in order to match it 1-1 in view and movement? Please note that i am not using livelink nor wish to.
lianchiu
lianchiu
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
maybe you can try to export ".fbx" from IC then import to UE

Reading This Topic