Profile Picture

how can I apply a walk animation only to the legs as I want the arms to be carrying something, or is...

Posted By Dov 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

how can I apply a walk animation only to the legs as I want the arms...

Author
Dov
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (252 reputation)Senior Member (252 reputation)Senior Member (252 reputation)Senior Member (252 reputation)Senior Member (252 reputation)Senior Member (252 reputation)Senior Member (252 reputation)Senior Member (252 reputation)Senior Member (252 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I wish to have pall bearers carrying a coffin thus I need only the legs part of a walking animation as I am using my own pose for the arms
yet when I apply the walking animation I lose my carrying position of the arms
is there a way to apply the walking animation to the legs only or alternatively can
I remove the walking animation from the arms?
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Basically you right click on the motion clip and use the "Remove Motion" option.
Add the motion clip first, then in the motion track right click on the clip and select "Remove Motion" and select the part(s) of the motion to remove.
Then animate the arms as needed.

Jeff

EDIT: Link to manual on Removing Motions.

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Edited
4 Years Ago by jlittle

Reading This Topic