Additional License

Posted By Dan Miller 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dan Miller
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
I purchased an additional license for CC3 Pipeline for a team member. He is unable to activate without a serial number. When I look in the admin account, only one serial number is shown and that one is activated for my computer. I sent a message to support but anyone else have this issue? Maybe it is an easy fix and I'm just missing it.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 minutes ago
If you purchased an additional license under your account then the other person will need to logged into your account to use it. Are they doing this or do they have their own account?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Dan Miller
Dan Miller
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

He is logged in under my account. Are we supposed to use the same serial number for both computers?
Edited
4 Years Ago by danmiller
animagic
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: Today @ 1:40 AM
If you bought an additional license then there should be a second serial number. 

I have second licenses and for each license there is a separate entry under Registrations on my RL account page.

You should have gotten the second serial number when you bought the license, but you can retrieve it from your account as well. 

Is this for standalone CC3 Pipeline (i.e., iClone is not installed)?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Dan Miller
Dan Miller
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

animagic (10/9/2020)
If you bought an additional license then there should be a second serial number. 

I have second licenses and for each license there is a separate entry under Registrations on my RL account page.

You should have gotten the second serial number when you bought the license, but you can retrieve it from your account as well. 

Is this for standalone CC3 Pipeline (i.e., iClone is not installed)?

Good to know that it is a separate serial number. I was thinking it should be that way. But now to add to my confusion, RL sent out the serial number for the additional license that I purchased, and that serial number is the one I'm already using on my computer. Good grief. This process should be much more streamlined. Yes, this is for a standalone CC3 Pipeline, no iClone installed. Correct.
Dan Miller
Dan Miller
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Three days after purchase and I still can't get a serial number that works for the additional license. 
animagic
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

danmiller (10/11/2020)
Three days after purchase and I still can't get a serial number that works for the additional license. 

On your Register Product page, do you see two separate entries for CC3 Pipeline with different serial numbers? It should look something like this:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0bfe483f-f75f-465f-84f2-23e9.png

There should be one that's not in use. If you click the Resend link, the serial number will pop up and will also be send to you by email.

I hope this gets you further. Smile

Edited
4 Years Ago by animagic
Dan Miller
Dan Miller
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

There should be one that's not in use. If you click the Resend link, the serial number will pop up and will also be send to you by email.

I hope this gets you further. Smile

I appreciate it. I looked for that after I purchased, and checked a couple of times since to see if my account was updated to reflect that but it wasn't. It just shows two licenses on the same serial number. I'm wondering if I made a mistake and didn't purchase a stand-alone product?  The following is a stand-alone product right?

https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=cc

This is what I show on the account:

Edited
4 Years Ago by danmiller
animagic
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

You bought the right thing and it looks like they didn't update your license. 

Dan Miller
Dan Miller
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

animagic (10/12/2020)
You bought the right thing and it looks like they didn't update your license. 

Thanks for having a look. I requested a refund. I would like to see them streamline this process in the future. It should be a much easier process and automated, so you get the serial number right away and not have to wait.

Reading This Topic