WTB Super Power poses for Character Creator

Posted By rotaercz 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rotaercz
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago

Could someone add some Super Power poses for Character Creator (not iClone)?

I'll buy it immediately if someone puts it up.

If you click the image in the following link there's 7 pages of super power poses:

http://posercontent.com/3d-models-for-poser-and-daz-studio/super-power-poses

Basically I'm just looking for something where the characters look badass but like they're going to have their photo taken. Oh, and in a medieval fantasy setting if that matters. (The characters will be holding swords, daggers, shields, staves, etc.)

Also if anyone knows how, I have a q
uestion about saving poses in iClone and using them in Character Creator

Is there any way to save a single frame within a motion animation (in iClone) and save it as a .RLmotion file so I can use it in Character Creator?

This would really incentivize me to buy a lot more motion animations for iClone.

Edited
4 Years Ago by rotaercz
Slayerazazel
Slayerazazel
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
For saving your motion as poses to use in CC. 

Apply the motion in iclone, move it to where you want the pose. Right-click on your character and remove animation. Now save that as a motion. And you can simply drag and drop from iclone to CC. It will be a static pose from the frame you saved it. If your character has moved positions, you would probably want to zero out the position.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Slayerazazel
Slayerazazel
Slayerazazel
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)

For example. A jump motion from the assassins moves motion pack from reallusion.

I've moved the timeline for a pose i like. 

I can right click the character and remove object animation and it sets that static pose

Just save it as a custom motion.

You can now just drag that motion from iclone to your CC3 character.  But since she has moved, she's in an odd position in CC3 and not in my set lights etc 

I just made my lights visible and dragged her into the right position.

There could, and probably is a better way. But this way works, and you can indeed use any iclone motion in CC as a pose.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Slayerazazel
rotaercz
rotaercz
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)Veteran Member (693 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thanks for the tip and the detailed explanation!

Hopefully Reallusion will add an easier way to do this too. Smile
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You do not really have to Remove Object Animation.
Just select one frame in Collect Clip track, right mouse click > Add Motion to Library (or Add MotionPlus to Library for +expression)
Move to the next desired frame and do the same thing.

Edited
4 Years Ago by 4u2ges
Slayerazazel
Slayerazazel
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

4u2ges (10/2/2020)
You do not really have to Remove Object Animation.
Just select one frame in Collect Clip track, right mouse click > Add Motion to Library (or Add MotionPlus to Library for +expression)
Move to the next desired frame and do the same thing.

See, like I said there's probably a better way 🙂

Reading This Topic