Birthday greeting I made for a friend during lockdown

Posted By Turjan 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Turjan
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)Veteran Member (714 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
A Twitch gaming streamer friend of mine celebrated her birthday recently, but because of lockdown and social distancing, she couldn't have a proper birthday meet up with friends, which was a bit sad. So I put together this little Happy Birthday video for her in iClone from the point of view of Commander Turjan (the main character in my YouTube series "Turjan's Travels") and done in the style of one of those "can't be with us tonight but they sent this video" moments you see on tv shows sometimes Smile

Amper Sand
Amper Sand
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Excellent! Loved the characters Smile

Reading This Topic