Profile Picture

I just want the Viseme animation on the same audio that I improved in Audacity - Can one separate...

Posted By juliein3d 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I just want the Viseme animation on the same audio that I improved in...

Author
juliein3d
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, so I cannot seem to find a way to copy and paste a long string of Viseme animations without the audio.
I had to make mods to the audio to remove some echo issues and want to use the exact same Viseme work I did - its long or I'd just redo it.
For some reason I can copy but not paste and I'd think I could just save it without the audio but seems I'm missing the technique I guess.

How would I use the exact same Viseme lip sync with the same but modified tone audio for a character?

thanks!!

juliein3d
juliein3d
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)Senior Member (407 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
ok well, sorry after hours of trying I finally figured out that I just needed to save it as custom face animation and then I can reapply it, I didn't see I could select just face!  
I think I answered my own question! :-) but if there is a better way, love to hear it!  I tried copy and paste just the Viesme but that just didn't work.  Kept thinking there must be a split audio from Viseme command but didn't see one.

Anyway, I can do it this way by saving to the MotionPlus custom face animation.

animagic
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
The way I do it is that I use the audio to create the visemes, but I don't use the audio from iClone directly for the final movie.

I just render scenes from iClone and then put it all together with audio in my video editor.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic