Profile Picture

Audio clip is not working correctly

Posted By zweetnezz 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
zweetnezz
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello, 
I just updated to the new version update to animator 4,  (4.21.1908) and now I am having audio issues. When I add the audio from the "Create Script" I click on wave file to add audio to the character, when playing back some of the audio is missing. I never had this problem before. when I look at the voice bar, it shows all the audio is there but playing it back I would only hear some of the voice playing back and in the middle no sound playing back. 

Thank you for your help
Zweetnezz                            

zweetnezz
zweetnezz
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)Junior Member (110 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
It's okay, I  fix the problem.....Smile

zweetnezz
mexelf
mexelf
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
How did you fix the problem? I am having Text To Speech problems. I click on TTS and nothing happens. After that I get the error sound when I try to click on anything. It's as though there is a window open that I cannot see. I have tried changing the window views (cascading, stacked, etc) and nothing works.
mexelf
mexelf
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Solved. I use 2 screens. The TTS window somehow was hidden due to 2 screens. Even after changing the window layout (cascade, stacked, side, etc) TTS window remained hidden. I hit ESC and dragged CA4 to my other screen then hit TTS again. The window now is visible.

Reading This Topic