Profile Picture

can I use freebie for my commercial project?

Posted By Elyssa 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Elyssa
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hello, Can I use freebies for my commercial project?
I want to use some freebies to make my commercial comic. 
Then, do I need to make reference? 
If anyone knows, please help me. 

Thank you . 
3dtester
This post has been flagged as an answer
3dtester
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi, it depends on how the freebie was offered.
E.g. if there were mentioned some licence terms.
On sites like Sketchfab, you can get free props but they are often bound to CC (Creative Commons) or similar licenses.
Each license defines what you can do with them. For example, you can use it in your own work and commercial work, but you have to attribute the creator.

If for your freebies there is stated nothing else than 'freebie', than i would suspect that is completely free.
As such you are allowed to do everything you want with it.

However, if you are unsure, it is always best to contact the site owners / content creators and ask them about that.

Elyssa
Elyssa
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Thank you.

Reading This Topic