How to rigging any 3G character within 10 minutes or less

Posted By zalabinc 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How to rigging any 3G character within 10 minutes or less

Author
zalabinc
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)Junior Member (232 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
There is no need an expert skill to be good animator,
I plan to share my tutorial series how to use C4 software in effective way. I will show you how the fastest method to rigging character. In 2D Character, there are more bone joining tehnique (in my experience),
1. Circle Join|
2. Line Art Join
3. Straight Join
4. Custom Join
Edited
4 Years Ago by zalabinc
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
First of all, thanks for doing this.

I can see there is a LOT I can learn here -- however, there are two basic problems with how you've done this.  First and foremost, it would have been VERY helpful to have audio with this, even if it's in another language you comfortable with (there are enough translation devices out there to handle languages for all folks).  Even if you just said the "purpose" of what you were doing it would have helped to follow along or gain a basic understanding.

Second, you obviously sped up the video and I don't think that was necessary -- it would be okay if it were twice or even three times as long.  I realize some of the tasks are repetitive, so perhaps you only speed up when you do the second arm, or leg, but doing the first one should be done at "normal" speed.

Both of these things I can get around by putting this video in my editor editor and then stepping through to see if I can follow or understand more clearly -- I think I *will* learn things (like how you get the green sphere to mask stuff) but for the future and for other folks you might want to consider doing both of the things I mention (I'm also pretty expert at Photoshop and you even lost me several times).

But -- thanks again and I'm sure I can figure it out eventually.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic