Posted By 0Calvin 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How to Fix Iray Renders with the new CC3+ Skingen Characters

Author
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
GIM (8/17/2020)
As another member said "set still like cartoon or decent video games" and both of these vid samples look exactly like video games from several years ago.
MT

This is such a chewed out and boring comment we have heard over and over...Doze 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 8 minutes ago
Yes, and people don't see art and skills of guys who have made both videos. Just running after "recent games like". If I was a newbie and can't produce 1/10 e of these work, I should close my mouth and learn Smile

Edited
4 Years Ago by charly Rama
0Calvin
0Calvin
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I actually think the two videos posted were quite good and great examples of what can be done in iClone without spending days or weeks waiting for the final project to render. My hats off to the creator.
Just to show that you *can* make videos with the Iray plugin, here are some that I have done.

JoeGideon
JoeGideon
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Great tutorial! I am running into a problem in Iray where Iray is changing the color of my character's eyes. The image on the left is Iray and the image on the right is CC3. I made color changes in CC3 and obviously Iray is reverting the color to the base non-edited color. In addition, the softness of the iris is changed to a sharp edge, and the tearline is completely gone. Talk about "red-hot garbage!" Any idea how to fix this issue?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/39d5b954-39fa-4121-be6a-8a10.jpg
Attachments
1598381534754blob (1).jpg (38 views, 1.00 MB)
Edited
4 Years Ago by JoeGideon
0Calvin
0Calvin
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I took down this video since it is no longer relevant - the latest version of the iRay plugin has been adjusted to work nicely now.

Reading This Topic