Profile Picture

Working with Textures

Posted By adamrubendesign 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
adamrubendesign
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Enjoying CC3. Working with textures. Any tips are tricks are most welcome. Thx and a great day to you all from Copenhagen, Adam

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1c086cfc-7077-4400-a8fb-31be.jpg
Edited
4 Years Ago by adamrubendesign
cinemyscope
cinemyscope
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Adam,
Just wanted to say I love that image you posted!!  Also about textures:  I am using 3D Coat.  It seems most people go for Substance Painter.  My gripe with Substance is the pricing convention for the Substance library.  It's one of those things that when I need it I need it a lot and then I don't need it at all for months in a row.
Anyway the other reason I tend to like 3DCoat is because it's simply more forgiving than Substance when it comes to geometry that's not perfect.  Also during the Covid pandemic 3DCoat is giving everyone a free trial licence that can be automatically extended every 30 days.  I think that's very generous of them and deserves support.
adamrubendesign
adamrubendesign
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)Senior Member (289 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Dear cinemyscope, thank you for your very kind and helpful comment. I have never heard about the software you mention, I use Photoshop, but I'm very interested in looking into them. Thanks again for your time. All the best from Copenhagen, Adam

Reading This Topic