No Suitable Setup Profile Found

Posted By Power Ten Productions 4 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Power Ten Productions
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I've done a dozen or so Daz human characters through CC3 and just getting this error. Has anyone else gotten it and what do I need to do to get rid of it?
R Ham
R Ham
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 11 hours ago
Power Ten Productions (7/14/2020)
I've done a dozen or so Daz human characters through CC3 and just getting this error. Has anyone else gotten it and what do I need to do to get rid of it?

Yeah, I'm getting it too. I guess it's just you and me.

"Less clicks good, more clicks bad."
kungphu
kungphu
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Are they Genesis figures? I know I’ve had that error but for the life of me I can’t recall what I did when I received it. What is the character base you are trying to convert?

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

R Ham
R Ham
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I'm trying to bring in a fully-clothed G8 to CC3. I did watch Kai's vid, although it didn't reveal the answer. So far, by trial and error, I've narrowed the cause of failure down to a single article of clothing. All it takes to foul the process is one wayward button. Now I'm returning each item, one at a time, to be certain of the cause. The import process has destroyed my fabric tiling and I'm looking for how to correct it at the moment.

I believe it is necessary to bring in the clothing on a character. When I brought in an article of clothing individually and then fitted it to a character, the CONFORM process left it unusable, with rips and tears. I'm determined to get the clothing in one way or the other.

Edited
3 Years Ago by R.Ham
kungphu
kungphu
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Last Active: Last Month
Gotcha, at least you’re making headway. Agree about the clothing being hit or miss when switching characters. What I’ve had luck with is bringing in an article of clothing on a base figure then saving as a custom article of clothing. After confirming the hide mesh tool is invaluable to avoid poke throughs etc. unless you’re talking about full on deformation of clothing and not poke throughs.

There are a lot of Daz users here so if a particular figure/morph or clothing gives you fits, feel free to post the particulars in a thread and I’m willing to bet someone own the clothing, figure or morph on the forum. I’ve got quite a few and I think KellyToons aka Mike has part ownership in Daz based on the sheer amount of Daz items he owns!

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

R Ham
R Ham
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yeah, I'm gaining on it. I've learned to do the same thing with clothes as you described.
My problem ended up being buttons. I noticed that sometimes, when exporting a certain jacket from DAZ, the buttons ended up swarming in the air like flies. I deleted the buttons and all was well.
And yes, Mike Kelly is quite an RL asset. He's helped me in the past.
Later...

Reading This Topic