Profile Picture

Crazy Talk 3.32 content missing

Posted By Neurus 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Neurus
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi. I did not use Crazy Talk for some time, although I always update the program.

I have the latest version of Crazy Talk 3 (3.32.4718.1) but when I log in, all content in the content manager panel is empty.

There are no templates: no actors, no projects, animations, scenes, not even the ones that came by default.
And I have bought several packages for several years. What should I do?
Download and install everything again?

I understand that there are a limited number of times this can be done. H
opefully you can help me.

Thank you very much.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

I think you have posted in the wrong forum. This forum is for CrazyTalk. You appear to asking about CrazyTalk Animator 3.

If that is the case, it sounds like your content folders have been accidently deleted or moved. The easiest solution will be to uninstall Crazytalk Animator and then reinstall again. There isn't a limit on how many times you do this providing you are connected to the internet when you uninstall. This will then free up your license and allow CTA3 to be installed again.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic