Profile Picture

RL head in trial version

Posted By tihorchaudhary 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tihorchaudhary
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi, 
I am using the trial version of iClone7 and Character creator 3. I want to use the RL head, but the folder in smart gallery of iClone seems empty. 

What should I do ? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Unfortunately you can't download content from the Content Store or Marketplace when you are using the trial version.

However, if you decide to purchase the software then you will be able to download content from both stores and use the full features of the Smart Gallery.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic