Posted By art_tijerin 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
art_tijerin
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I would like to know if there is a way to export a character with a simplified version of the skeleton as it was done in Mixamo.
The problem is that Clipstudio doesn't understand that there can be two bones in the arm, for this program a skeleton should be (like the part on the left) and not like Reallusion's Character Creator (on the right).
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/aed43504-7db7-44ed-89e2-e187.jpg

The result is that when you want to work with this skeleton the result is awful.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b3568dbc-fe92-4aa5-8d45-e7da.jpg

Saven from some tide of removing the "duplicate" bones? (I've already tried to remove them in 3D Maya and it's not a good solution.
Thank you for your time in advance.

Edited
4 Years Ago by tije.tijeras
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Unfortunately you can't adjust the bone structure when exporting from CC3. However, if Clipstudio Paint accepts Mixamo characters, you could export your character from CC3, save it as OBJ, and then rig the character again in Mixamo. That may be good workaround.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

art_tijerin
art_tijerin
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)Veteran Member (599 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Thank you very much for answering! I've actually used mixamo many times, but I'm sad to use it because Character Creator has very good rig and I would also lose the mobility of my eyes and mouth.
Of course, what's the point of having duplicate arm and leg bones? I've seen many 3D Maya rigged characters and I've never seen anything like that.

Thanks again.

Reading This Topic