Posted By Peter (RL) 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Content Wish List - Please Share Your Content Requests Here

Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Dear 3D/2D users,

The Content Store and Marketplace has a huge and varied library of content but what have we missed?

To better understand what our customers need, please let Reallusion and our fantastic community of developers know exactly what you want to see in the stores.  Whatever you need, be it specific character types, props, costumes or motions, let us know and hopefully between us we can make it happen for you. Smile 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

BlueyCreative
BlueyCreative
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
More cartoon motions with follow through and anticipation. All we ever get is game related motions fighting or real life stuff. It would be great to have everyday motions for cartoon characters. Pushing, pulling from up, down, left and right. Swinging on a a rope. Jumping, general using items, picking them up and putting them down, throwing, axing, sawing. I've seen cartoon motions but these are very simple.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2277d604-9b43-4f59-a6b5-f301.png

Bluey Creative in the Marketplace

Rottadamic
Rottadamic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

iClone 8 Hehe
Eh, The first thing that comes up my mind is a good urban street pack

My Youtube Channel

3DChick
3DChick
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Oooh, this thread is a great idea!

I would love to see more spaceships and more sci fi sets--ship bridges, cabins, council rooms, etc. PBR, and fairly realistic (like the ship on Star Trek Discovery)...Ideally with no English writing or numbers on the details, just symbols, designs, or HUDs, etc. (Video HUDs would make an awesome pack--that would be a one-click for me!) I spend a lot of time removing the English from screens and controls and signs, and I can't be the only person who does that. (To be fair, that's more noticeable in Daz props and sets, but thought I'd mention it)

Also, more motions that would fit the above...I've adapted some of the Office Work and City Life to a ship's bridge setting, but it took some doing. Ordinary, everyday motions, more idles in different styles (angry, arrogant, etc), and conversational (or argument) motions...The Communication 200 pack is good, but fairly exaggerated, so it takes quite a bit of work to tone it down and make it feel less cartoony. A lot of this does exist in the Marketplace, but is old enough it requires adjustment (sometimes extreme) to make it fit CC3 characters.

More hair, too, please. Love the SWAMs, particularly the more common styles, not fantastical styles--more of those, please!

More sc-fi outfits--bodysuits, overalls, uniforms, light armor, heavy armor, outfits for male and female that are "every day" but futuristic. Not over the top, just what you might see in the Expanse, or something. And cloaks! More cloaks of different styles and lengths.

Yes, I could buy a lot of this at Daz, and good grief, I do, but I'm just as happy to spend my money at Reallusion (and anything that involves physics is always easier to use if it's designed for iClone physics), so... 

:-D

Rottadamic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Rottadamic (6/25/2020)

Eh, The first thing that comes up my mind is a good urban street pack

To clarify:
1 lane, 2 lane, sidewalks, intersections with and without traffic lights, lantern ect.

My Youtube Channel

rgandjg841
rgandjg841
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I believe I posted this same topic in the wrong place a day or two ago, but it would be nice to have a cable-cam system similar to the addon in blender, very efficient, no need for paths, very easy to use, a real time saver. It is important to be able to have a split-window view for the proper manipulation, but it would be well worth it.
Edited
4 Years Ago by rgandjg841
Warped Reality VFX
Warped Reality VFX
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hello, I have many popcorn fx available for sale will we ever be able to sell these in the marketplace?
Best Regards.
Kevin L.

Warped Reality VFX.
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 16 hours ago
POPCORN PARTICLES !!!   BigGrin
kenmatthews
kenmatthews
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I agree with nelm 2010,
"[Ordinary, everyday motions, more idles in different styles (angry, arrogant, etc), and conversational (or argument) motions...The Communication 200 pack is good, but fairly exaggerated, so it takes quite a bit of work to tone it down and make it feel less cartoony. A lot of this does exist in the Marketplace, but is old enough it requires adjustment (sometimes extreme) to make it fit CC3 characters.]"
I am shooting (in iClone 7)  a full length adaptation of one of my books and am trying to make it look as natural as I can. Natural movement, the things ordinary people do in ordinary situations would be great. Yes there are a lot of motion packs but a lot are fairly extreme and do need a lot of adjustment, which rather defeats the exercise... Also I would like to see, when adding motions to a scene, that the character remains in the same position and doesn't disappear from the scene entirely... Just small points which may be described as nit-picky, but will make a great difference to the quality of the work we are labouring with...

Best regards.
Ken

The more I learn, the more I realise, I know nothing!
Edited
4 Years Ago by kenmatthews
oisilener1982
oisilener1982
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (952 reputation)Veteran Member (952 reputation)Veteran Member (952 reputation)Veteran Member (952 reputation)Veteran Member (952 reputation)Veteran Member (952 reputation)Veteran Member (952 reputation)Veteran Member (952 reputation)Veteran Member (952 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
More cartoon characters please

Reading This Topic