Mhm ok, the thing is I use 1920x 1080 so thats why the error message came, would just be great to make the letters bigger, or they would get bigger if you change it in the windows settings, according to the settings there. Why is the enlarge option restricted to 4k?
Please try the following:
1. Right-click the Cartoon Animator 4 desktop icon and select Properties.
2. Select the Compatibility tab.
3. Once there, click "Change high DPI settings" and another dialog box will open:
4. On the second dialog box, go to "High DPI Scaling Override".
5. Now check the "Override high DPI Scaling Behavior" box, and from the drop-down select "System (Enhanced)".
6. Click OK, and OK again.
7. Now when you adjust the Windows Scale & Layout setting you should see the changes reflected in Cartoon Animator.