Percpetion neuron plug-in connected, character not moving

Posted By mila_647012 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Percpetion neuron plug-in connected, character not moving

Author
mila_647012
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)Junior Member (228 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Dear all,

My PN plugin on iClone 7.3 is not working.

It was working on an old computer. I just upgraded my computer purchasing this one yesterday:
OMEN by HP 17-cb0010nl Notebook Gaming PC, Core i7-9750H, 16GB di RAM, SATA 1TB & SSD 256GB, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, Display 17.3 FHD IPS

I’ve installed axis neuron software by copying the downloaded .exe file from the other computer where it was already installed.
I haven’t uninstalled the hub and Axis software from the other computer yet

I installed the Axis neuron software, following the procedure. It all works correctly

When I open iClone, it sees the device, it gives me the right IP address, it connects, but the character is not moving
I’ve tried different characters, none of them is moving

I can import the bvh version through 3DXchange as a workaround for now, but obviously it cannot be a solution

Any idea why it might not be working?

Additional info that I can think of in case it might be helpful:

I also retried on the other laptop that I was using before and now il experiencing the same problem

The way I installed live motion plugin and perception neuron was by downloading the Charcater Creator Hub from the link on my receipt and then installing everything though the hub. I was asked for the serial number of one or two products. It didn’t ask me for the serial number of perception neuron plugin

Live face is working without any problem whatsoever

I haven’t bought the leap motion controller yet so cannot try the leap motion plugin yet

Mila
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Mila,

You have to do two things: first, in Axis Neuron go to the panel Settings and in General change the number of the port to 8009 (from 7009).

Now in Motion Live make sure you use this port (instead of 7009, which it will fill in automatically).  All should be well then.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic