Profile Picture

Character Creator 3.3 - New Character Base (CC3 Base+)

Posted By Miranda (RL) 4 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 4 votes.
Author
Marty3DGuru
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)Veteran Member (507 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I'll keep the positive vibe going. CC3 is great and I love it. I'm so looking forward to the new CC3+ rig and the new skin gen textures plugin.

I'm going to buy the lot hopefully on an early bird deal. I can't wait.

I might even take my new CC3+ base mesh into ZBrush and sculpt some high resolution details onto it and bake my own 4/8k normal maps on top of the skin gen plugin for an even more unique look using the custom texture slots. BigGrin
Alyx.Oo
Alyx.Oo
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Agree with those who say it needs to be improved , there is not reason for tessellation unless details are  added to body and face 
and that story like: if we add details we will spoil animation is simply not true, you can at least add ability to raise details if hardware will let me animate it, and if not, I will decrease that myself without asking what is suitable and what is not, at least I can add more horsepower to hardware. But approving low poly amount with "unable to animate in live" is not correct.

Animagic "thanks god it's not a Daz"

Well I think  same, but only because of speed and motivation of daz development , yes thanks god reallusion is not as lazy and more motivated than daz (daz stopped in time, it's frozen like that squirrel from ice age) and they have no such plugins to mocap whole character in daz or in UE , if they would have that , many would go with daz, because G8 character quality is better unfortunately.
In other words, the fact that CC is better choice today is not only your side of achievement but also dazs fault.

For them who complain about CC , meaningless .. it is what it is , it's for low+ quality appearance and mocap , you can say anything , not going to change the fact.
but it's improving with CC base+ ,but  afraid nothing quite distinctive will arrive anytime soon, that's what you have.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Alyx.Oo
KetsyCola
KetsyCola
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)

Any word on when this update will come out? I really want to play around with the new features. I know that the release is sometime this month, but the end of July is fast approaching. No rush. I can wait as long as I need to, because I know it'll be worth it. I'm just extremely excited for this update, and I'm thirsty for more info!
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
KetsyCola (7/19/2020)
Any word on when this update will come out? I really want to play around with the new features. I know that the release is sometime this month, but the end of July is fast approaching. No rush. I can wait as long as I need to, because I know it'll be worth it. I'm just extremely excited for this update, and I'm thirsty for more info!

Very soon! 
LP_movies/tvs
LP_movies/tvs
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
i know your very soon that mean it could happen anytime for know to next week Miranda (RL)  Smile
Ellessarr
Ellessarr
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

ok since a new "version of character creator 3 is out, and looks amazing still a "big issue or "elephent inside the closet here (at last for me), any news about "target morphs exporting from CC????, because so far is the "big feature" holding me back to "use CC in my pipeline, not having a "target morph export option is being a really big point which making me stick with daz characters and not using cc characters, i would really love to know if talking "behind the scenes" is being made towards it.
Alolu
Alolu
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
It's finally here!!!!  BigGrinBigGrinBigGrinBigGrin

Reading This Topic