Sorry to hear you are still having problems getting CrazyTalk 8 to launch.
Here are a few things to try that may help.
1. Make sure CrazyTalk 8 is fully updated to version 8.13 (Check the Desktop icon).
2. Make sure Windows 10 is fully up to date. Try running Windows Update from Start > Settings > Update & Recovery.
3. Try right clicking the CrazyTalk 8 Desktop icon and choose "Run As Administrator"
4. Try right clicking the CrazyTalk 8 Desktop icon and choose Properties. Then from the Compatibility tab try running CT8 in Windows 7/8 mode.
5. Try right clicking the Desktop and choose Display Settings. Now check your Scale & Display setting. If it is not at 100% try making it 100% and and again try to launch CT8.
Hopefully one of the above may help you get CT8 working.
4 Months Ago by