Profile Picture

Realistic Human 100 question

Posted By TNFireWalker 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TNFireWalker
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi, we are going to purchase Realistic Human 100, but have a simple question.
We use Crazy Talk 8 on one computer and Character Creator 3 Pipeline & iClone 7 on another computer.
How many installations with this product does it have? It will be on two different computers and will be used in all three programs.

Thank you in advance.
Nancy
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Nancy

The Realistic Human 100 is designed to be used with different products so you can use it with CrazyTalk, iClone and Character Creator even if on different computers.

The only requirement is that all the programs and content are registered under the same user account.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

TNFireWalker
TNFireWalker
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Peter, dang..guess this won't work for us then, right?
He has a RL account and purchased the CT8. I have my own separate account and I have the CC3 Pipeline and the iClone 7.
So what you are saying is that if he buys it under his account and it will be his license. (We are partners in business) He can only put it in his CT8. I, then, cannot put it in my RL programs (iClone and CC3P) and use, right?
If I am correct in this, then I guess I understand. RL does not want people 'giving' away their Tools, but wish there was a way to work with people in our situation that we are business partners and both have RL accounts. Just use the tools for different reasons.
Am I correct?
Thank you 
Nancy

Reading This Topic