Motion LIVE not giving option to add iPhone Xr for Live Face app

Posted By SunTzuGamer 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Motion LIVE not giving option to add iPhone Xr for Live Face app

Author
SunTzuGamer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)Junior Member (244 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
I am very interested in purchasing Motion LIVE to use with my iClone 7 SP1 (version 7.73.3919.1) but your Motion LIVE trial does not work for me. I can't get it to connect to Live Face on my iPhone Xr (running iOS 13.4.1) from iClone 7 on my my ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro pc laptop (running Windows 10 Pro for Workstations version 1909).  Live Face seems to work fine on my iPhone and gives me the IP address and both the phone and laptop are on the same WiFi network.  I tried to connect using a USB as well as suggested by Reallusion tech support, but still not seeing the phone.  When I open the Motion LIVE app in iClone 7, it does not do anything when I try the + sign next to Facial in the Gear List. I used this video as reference, but don't get that same option as he did:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHy47q83pr0

I designed a virtual version of my pastor from church using Character Creator, Headshot, and the CC Essential clothing and Fabric pack. And I had hoped to buy Motion Live next to provide him the capability to do virtual sermons and cartoon customized messages to the children using motion capture. But if the free version of Motion Live does not connect, I doubt the paid version would. Appreciate any constructive advice on figuring this out.
Edited
4 Years Ago by dfliesen_209983
Exposure Games
Exposure Games
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)Senior Member (325 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm having the exact same issue dude.

What REALLY sucks is after spending a grand on their products, we can't get an answer to the most BASIC troubleshooting. 
In fact, for the price we pay them, I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in their lack of information and help online.
I was about to drop another 200 for Motion Live but, I'm not spending a dollar if I can't get anything working. 
Have you tried their tutorials on Youtube? All have conflicting info due to different release versions. Overly convoluted. The only place to get good help is via third party Youtubers. And there are only about 3 of those...

Reading This Topic