Profile Picture

Teens & Kids on Campus - Facial expression presets?

Posted By ken_1171 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question.png
ken_1171
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi! I have purchase the wonderful "Teens & Kids on Campus" for CC3, and the product page claims "Two sets of facial expression profiles are included in this pack", but I can't find them. It also claims "You can add them to your facial puppet profile library", but where are these 2 profiles, and how do I add them to my profile library? 

I have tried reinstalling the package and saving the log file. While browsing the content listing, I didn't see any facial puppet profiles among the list of installed contents. Do I have to obtain this from somewhere else? 

Any help would be appreciated. Smile
ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Ok, so I've got no reply here. Who could I talk to concerning this? Any hint would be useful.
ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

It has been 2 months since I have asked for support here. No answer? Anyone?
mark
mark
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
The creators name is located at the bottom of his promotional page for these avatars in the Content section. If you follow the links you should see a contact email for him...sometimes that will work.
The Facial Profiles may be located in the iClone Face Puppet tool. I see a Cartoon Male and Cartoon Female that seems to create nice expressions with those avatar's.

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 14 minutes ago
ken_1171 (6/8/2020)
Ok, so I've got no reply here. Who could I talk to concerning this? Any hint would be useful.

Hi Ken... The forum is primarily intended for user to user discussion. If you have any problems with your purchases from the Content Store then you should contact Customer Support using the link below. They will be able to help you with any missing parts from your order.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

mark (7/21/2020)
The Facial Profiles may be located in the iClone Face Puppet tool. I see a Cartoon Male and Cartoon Female that seems to create nice expressions with those avatar's.
I indeed see these existing cartoon male and female facial profiles, but they were already installed before installing this product, and the motion results from them do not match the ones seen in the advertisement video. That's why I believe there must be something else I am missing here.

Peter (RL) (7/22/2020)
[quote]Hi Ken... The forum is primarily intended for user to user discussion. If you have any problems with your purchases from the Content Store then you should contact Customer Support using the link below. They will be able to help you with any missing parts from your order.

Thank you, I have opened a ticket using the link you have provided. 

Reading This Topic