Profile Picture

Character Creator 3.3 - SkinGen First Look

Posted By Miranda (RL) 3 Months Ago
Rated 4.3 stars based on 6 votes.
Author
TNFireWalker
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (115 reputation)Junior Member (115 reputation)Junior Member (115 reputation)Junior Member (115 reputation)Junior Member (115 reputation)Junior Member (115 reputation)Junior Member (115 reputation)Junior Member (115 reputation)Junior Member (115 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
This looks like exactly what I need for optimizing real people's images to Avatars. BUT....
QUESTION: Can this tool be used to make mustaches? I don't find that ability in HeadShot PlugIn or is it? 
I found some mustaches that I purchased in the Marketplace, but they 'look' fake. 
Thank you in advance for your response.
Nancy
Marty3DGuru
Marty3DGuru
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)Junior Member (211 reputation)

Last Active: 10 days ago
Miranda (RL) (6/5/2020)
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback. We read every comment from forum, Youtube and social media.

CC v3.3 is confirmed to be launched in July.
Here is an introduction which shall clarify the confusion about what you will get from CC v3.3 free update.
https://www.reallusion.com/character-creator/digital-human-skin-morph.html

On this page, it also presents an overview of the related products which will be launched along with CC v3.3.
Hope it's much clearer now.  Any comment is welcomed, as always. Thanks!

Reallusion Team

Cheers. Can't wait to buy!! Probably buy the lot with a nice early bird skin/makeup/morphs bundle. Wink

People, this is awesome, also Substance combined with the very industry respected TexturingXYZ is making CC3 a pretty unmatched tool for creating characters. Great stuff!! BigGrin

argus1000
argus1000
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Miranda (RL) (6/5/2020)
CC v3.3 is confirmed to be launched in July.

That's great. "Unmatched skin realism" is advertized.

Beautiful. In combination with Faceware or Live Fave motion capture, we can practically create characters indistinguishable from real actors, the way Avatar was made.

My latest movies: https://www.youtube.com/user/argus1000bis

ultimativity
ultimativity
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 10 days ago
I've been looking forward to this. Thanks.

Nathan

animagic
animagic
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (22.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (22.6K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
argus1000 (6/4/2020)
animagic (6/4/2020)
dfliesen_209983 (6/4/2020)
Are we there yet? Smile

It will be announced when it's ready...Tongue

It seems to me it was announced BEFORE it was ready

I was referring to the release date.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a09220f-ab50-42ac-ad1a-33ec.pnghttps://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/d14339d0-cd32-4b35-88f9-40a0.png

cinemyscope
cinemyscope
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (537 reputation)Veteran Member (537 reputation)Veteran Member (537 reputation)Veteran Member (537 reputation)Veteran Member (537 reputation)Veteran Member (537 reputation)Veteran Member (537 reputation)Veteran Member (537 reputation)Veteran Member (537 reputation)

As a suggestion - that facial stubble feature is great but could you PLEASE add this for the head and maybe the armpits too?  The characters either have a "lush" hair cap or they look like they just had chemo.  Stubble on the head and in the armpits would go a long way.
0oseven
0oseven
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)Senior Member (460 reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Will the paid content packs work with the basic [free ]version of skin gen?
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
TNFireWalker (6/5/2020)
This looks like exactly what I need for optimizing real people's images to Avatars. BUT....
QUESTION: Can this tool be used to make mustaches? I don't find that ability in HeadShot PlugIn or is it? 
I found some mustaches that I purchased in the Marketplace, but they 'look' fake. 
Thank you in advance for your response.
Nancy

Hi Nancy,

SkinGen can generate stubble, but not mustaches.  The new content format for beard and mustache will be coming late this year.  By the time. Reallusion will release facial hair content packs as well.  
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.0K reputation)

cinemyscope (6/5/2020)
As a suggestion - that facial stubble feature is great but could you PLEASE add this for the head and maybe the armpits too?  The characters either have a "lush" hair cap or they look like they just had chemo.  Stubble on the head and in the armpits would go a long way.

Yes, there will be textured hair for scalp as well.  Let me check with Team if I can show some visuals next week. 

SkinGen Premium plug-in provides Skin Tools, which allow users to customize the skin content for different parts, so armpit hair shall be feasible. I will check it and get back to you next week.

Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

0oseven (6/5/2020)
Will the paid content packs work with the basic [free ]version of skin gen?

Yes! The built-in SkinGen function works well the paid content packs without the need of SkinGen Premium plug-in.
The plug-in is for those who want to make their own skin content, load custom image, etc.

Reading This Topic