Profile Picture

I need someone to teach me how to use this and I'm willing to pay for it

Posted By thecodercody 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I need someone to teach me how to use this and I'm willing to pay for...

Author
thecodercody
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (170 reputation)Junior Member (170 reputation)Junior Member (170 reputation)Junior Member (170 reputation)Junior Member (170 reputation)Junior Member (170 reputation)Junior Member (170 reputation)Junior Member (170 reputation)Junior Member (170 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi, I am just starting to need to use this product I bought almost a year ago.  I love this stuff, and I've been buying things to help me use this when ready.  I need help figuring it out, as I don't have time for trial and error.  I really only specifically need help:
1-animating 2D characters I have
2-learning the difference between CrazyTalk and Cartoon Animator 4 (pipelines)
3-animating live or getting the main movements down with my iphone 11 PRO MAX camera using my body
I use Mac as I do not like Windows, but I do HAVE Windows, and I see that they have MOCAP suits which probably make things easier.  So, I don't mind using Windows if it enables me to use these things, which I'll buy of course.
I need somebody to teach me direct, to the point, quickly, how to do these things.  It's hard to follow along recorded webinars or using tutorials on the internet; it's not fast enough.  I don't want to be a professional animator.  I want to be able to use this program to make videos for educating people about things, but not to be an expert full-time animator.
I am willing to pay something reasonable per hour for help doing these things privately.  I doubt I need much time.  My computer is reasonably fast, and I'm a software developer, so I don't need hand-holding for basic computer things.  I taught myself Photoshop somewhat well and Adobe Rush, which there isn't a lot to, but other animation/graphics terms I might need help on.  
Please help.  Thank you.
text or call: +1 
770-580-5474
email: thecodercody@gmail.com with "CTA4 HELP" in the subject line please
Edited
4 Years Ago by thecodercody
BlackOpzFX
BlackOpzFX
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)New Member (67 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Have you tried doing a couple of the beginning tutorials? Man, they show the power of this software and how easy you can manipulate it. If I were you I'd def spin them up. They're not difficult.

Reading This Topic