Marketplace "send private message"

Posted By Amper Sand 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Amper Sand
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Is this Marketplace feature supposed to work or not?

In a span of 4 months, I've sent 3 messages to 3 different content creators there - on all three occasions I've got notified by the Alert bell they replied, but I wasn't able to read anything because when I opened my portal there was nothing, empty, not even my sent messages; the icon for presumably sender's avatar in alert list is broken (popup blocked disabled)... Now, I can assume one sender changed his mind and quickly deleted the reply he sent, but it's quite hard to believe 3 of them were doing the same. And it would be quite embarassing to send them another message "sorry, did you receive my message?" and again to be alerted they replied but being unable to see anything.

P.S Another thing: the same content creator may be listed in both Marketplace and ContentStore - but I was unable to find in ContentStore how to send them a message.

Edited
4 Years Ago by ampertox

Reading This Topic