Cartoon Animator PC requirements

Posted By Fliphouse 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Fliphouse
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (933 reputation)Veteran Member (933 reputation)Veteran Member (933 reputation)Veteran Member (933 reputation)Veteran Member (933 reputation)Veteran Member (933 reputation)Veteran Member (933 reputation)Veteran Member (933 reputation)Veteran Member (933 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hello All, I am trying to put together a PC for running cartoon animator. I know they have listed recommended PC configurations but I would like your personal experiences. I want to go with the Ryzen 3 3200G 4 Core which is relatively cheap but seams to pack a decent punch paired with 16 GB RAM ( Might do 32GB ) and an RX 570 4GB Card. My main question is the Ryzen 3 has 4 Cores which I think is plenty but I cant find any information on whether Cartoon Animator 4 takes advantage of multi threading if I was to go with lets say a 6 core Ryzen. Any personal experiences on what worked best for you would be highly appreciated. 
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
As I know, CTA4 does not have using muti thread to do animation.
But the SSD, video memory, and main memory (RAM) can help you to make CTA animation.
The SSD disk can help you load content and PSD files quickly.
The video memory can help you rendering video and make 360 head.
The main memory can help you save your project and import more characters into a project.

Reading This Topic