Profile Picture

Mouth moves too wide when auto lip syncing audio file.

Posted By wthaboss 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wthaboss
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello, how can I make the mouth move more subtle when talking. It moves really exaggerated with the default settings. I can't find a setting to make the automatic mouth moves less exaggerated. I was expecting a slide button somewhere but I can't find it. Hopefully someone can help, thanks!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Hi...

There are a few ways to make adjustments.

1. You can double click on the Auto-Motion track on the Timeline to open the Auto-Motion Settings panel (or select it from the top toolbar). There you will find a Global Slider to adjust expressiveness.

2. Right click a Motion Clip on the Timeline and choose "Strength" to open the Clip Strength slider.

3. Alternatively, you can double click the Visemes on the Lips track of the Timeline and make individual adjustments there.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic