Profile Picture

Transition effects

Posted By teebird 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
teebird
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi, 
I use CTA4 pipeline and purchased the transition pack but cant seem to find any 'how to use' instructions or tutorials available. 
Any help please.
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Drop the effect on the stage and right click on it and use the ACTION MENU items to make the effect do something.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

vepop
vepop
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
While the transition effect is covering the screen, move the camera to the new scene.
ps. You have to move the effect as well.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here

Reading This Topic