Problems with installation of iClone free trial

Posted By biafrag 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
biafrag
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi,
I want to start to use iClone but i download the iClone .exe installer and it closes and don't even start to install iClone. I've tried to install it in several computers and notebooks and it always happens. I think it's a problem with the .exe of the free trial. Can anyone help me?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 15 minutes ago
Trial versions of our software are installed by the Reallusion Hub now. Please download the Hub using the link below. You should then be able to download correctly.

https://www.reallusion.com/hub/

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic