Sketchfab Question

Posted By FAITH BASED GAMES 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
FAITH BASED GAMES
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hey there creators!

Having a problem or I might just be missing something, but when I export to Sketchfab NONE of the facial animations transfer over. I'm sure it's just me missing some little thing in iClone.

So please any and ALL help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thanks!
Sam

What I have at Sketchfab:

https://skfb.ly/6SpSD
As you can see poor Helkena doesn't look very happy....I mean I would look happy if I was taking out somebody that killed my dog; well maybe not happy but at least the John Wick look!! Crazy

https://skfb.ly/6S8Ox
And bored to death dancing; maybe it's the high heels!BigGrin

FAITH BASED GAMES

Edited
4 Years Ago by FAITH BASED GAMES
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

When you send your character to Sketchfab you can add an iMotionPlus file which can include a facial expression as well as a full body pose. You just need to put a check in "Include Motion" (see below) and then click the "Add Motion Tracks" button to select the motion file you wish to add. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

FAITH BASED GAMES
FAITH BASED GAMES
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)Veteran Member (575 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (5/6/2020)
Hi...

When you send your character to Sketchfab you can add an iMotionPlus file which can include a facial expression as well as a full body pose. You just need to put a check in "Include Motion" (see below) and then click the "Add Motion Tracks" button to select the motion file you wish to add.

Hey Peter!
Yes I do know how to add the iMotionPlus file to Sketchfab....(see my links above).
The problem is, I added the facial expressions (laughing, smiling and the likes)...they didn't show up in my Sketchfab posts. I tried several times, so I'm sure, I'm just NOT "clicking" the right button/box in iCLONE for it to be in the iMontionPlus file to upload it to Sketchfab.

Thanks!
Sam    
Smile

FAITH BASED GAMES

Edited
4 Years Ago by FAITH BASED GAMES

Reading This Topic