Profile Picture

First R&D session with Faceware Realtime Plug-in. Tips and Critiques welcome.

Posted By JetBlaque 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

First R&D session with Faceware Realtime Plug-in. Tips and Critiques...

Author
General.png
JetBlaque
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Last night was my first night doing some R&D with Iclone7's Faceware Realtime Plug in. There is no "real" lip sync in this test, in fact there is no lip sync at all. This test was more along the lines of a "Facial Performance" test. I understand that this software will not "automagically" give me an amazing facial performance capture with spot on lip sync.

You'd have to be NAIVE to think that any software out of the box could do that. I'd pay a lot more than I did for this software for one that could! I look forward to tweaking and refining the settings within Iclone to yield a decent facial capture performance. If I can go back and further refine the performance by hand keyframing to get a decent lip sync, I will be ecstatic. I'm already confident that Faceware will produce a decent facial capture performance, as we can see here in this example. In all honesty, this capture isnt too far off from what I was doing in real time.All I gotta do now, is do it.

Keep Pushing y'all.P.S.In case you were wondering the image on the left was the source image I used for the Headshot Plug-in. I was thought it would be cool to animate the face and eyes within After Effects to give it some life.                                                                                                         
Edited
4 Years Ago by JetBlaque

Reading This Topic