Profile Picture

Can you use the Mocap with out the plugin?

Posted By kmitchell.12catblackstudio... 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kmitchell.12catblackstudio...
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Would it work If I get the Perception Neuron v2 with out the plugin now and later when i can afford it get the plugin later? I assume I can still use 3DXChange to bring in saved data from the Axis Neuron Software. From the look of it the jitter cleanup is an IClone 7 feature not necessarily the plugin correct? 
Kelleytoons
This post has been flagged as an answer
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
This is correct -- in fact, although I do have Motion live AND the PN plugin I actually rarely use it that way but use the Neuron software in the exact way you describe (you actually have to run the Neuron software in the background anyway to feed the PN plugin into iClone).

Using the Neuron software in this manner also means you can use the cleanup process inside of that software, so I do think it comes out better than just feeding it to iClone.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic