Profile Picture

Autoplay when hitting space is driving me crazy and making set design a nightmare can I turn the...

Posted By m.ortiz.pa 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Autoplay when hitting space is driving me crazy and making set design...

Author
m.ortiz.pa
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Subject says it all. Anyone found a work around for this? Any assistance is appreciated. I am new to the software so even obvious answers could be valuable.
m.ortiz.pa
m.ortiz.pa
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I found what I consider an elegant solution to my problem and am sharing it here in case another new user comes here looking for a solution. 

There are those 2 timeline triangles that live above the timeline (as of right now mine are a neon green type of color). If you drag both triangles to the first frame the software considers the whole timeline that 1 frame so you can hit space bar all you want and nothing happens 😉. It is the way I build scenes now!

Happy creating everyone!

Reading This Topic