Organizing Assets

Posted By EvilGenius 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
EvilGenius
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
LLERYHi everyone.  I've been a reallusion user for many years.  Until now, I have never had the need to organize all my assets.  I always used the default folders.  Over the years I have grown to acquire a lot of assets from props, clothes, characters, etc.  Now, it is time I organize everything.  The problem is, I do not want to have to do this every time I update to a new version of iClone.  So I figured I would have a dedicated folder that never moves.  I do not want to use the iClone 7 default folder because when I upgrade eventually to new versions, I dont want to have to move everything again.  So I figured the shared templates folder would work best.

I thought this would be pretty simple but I was wrong.  After much searching within iClone and also online, I cant seem to find a way to change where iClone looks for content.  Currently, the folders that  holds the assets are in the My Documents folder. I thought this would be pretty simple but I was wrong.  After much searching within iClone and also online, I cant seem to find a way to change where iClone looks for content. Do any of you know how I point it to a different folder?  Thank you.   

EDIT:
Nevermind, after making this post I just saw "SMART GALLERY plug-in.  That is exactly what I am looking for.

======================================================

Edited
4 Years Ago by EvilGenius

Reading This Topic