Profile Picture

Is there a way to hide tongue ?

Posted By gabrielle 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gabrielle
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi, 

The title says it all : is there a way to hide the character tongue? Hiding eyes and teeth is easy as they are separate parts but tongue seems to be attached to mesh body and when I select the head in the 'hide body mesh tools', the head is hidden but the tongue remains visible. How can I fix that?
My end goal is to export the clothed character without the head to UE4 directly and to avoid having to make an intermediate stop in blender to remove extra parts I don't want. Any way I can achieve that?

Thanks anyone for any help on the matter.
animagic
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 hours ago
There is a separate texture for the tongue. If you set the Opacity to "0' then it will be invisible. You should be able to do the same in UE.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
4 Years Ago by animagic

Reading This Topic