Profile Picture

Approximate Render Times

Posted By Dezman 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dezman
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)New Member (20 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi, I can't find any info online (including YouTube) regarding what I can expect in terms of render times of a project within Cartoon Animator 4. I'm looking at purchasing and this is a big consideration for me. I understand that there's lots of variables in settings that will vary render times, but if someone could give a ball-park figure on approximate render times per second @ 30 frames/sec, that would be excellent. At the moment I don't have any experience or specific understanding of the software so simple responses would be much appreciated. Cheers!

GeeeZeee
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Geoff

Render times will vary depending on many different factors including project complexity and of course your system specifications.

As an example, a one minute project that includes a couple of animated characters, several props and other scenery elements renders in about 90 seconds @ 1920 x 1080 HD for me. This was done using a Windows 10 PC with an Intel I7 CPU, 16GB Ram and an Nvidia GTX 1080 graphics card.

Really though the best way for you to find out render times on your system is to download the trial version and then render some of the demo projects. You can find the trial version HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic