Krita instruction

Posted By michaellegge52 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
michaellegge52
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have Krita installed but I can't seem to make it work like PS used to. Is there instruction somewhere as to how to Krita with CTA4?  If I try to change a body part color it colors the entire image. 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

I'm not a Krita user myself but if you are new to the software then you will need as a minimum a good understanding of using layers and using the selection tools. Then you will know how to select certain body parts and just re-color the parts you want to change. You should be able to find many Krita tutorials on YouTube to help familiarise yourself with the software.

Do also remember you can select individual body parts in CTA4's Composer mode and then click "Launch External Image Editor" which will send only that part to Krita. You can then re-color and when you click "Save" the changes will automatically update in CTA4.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic