need advice about importing a squellette for animation in blender 2.8

Posted By Kisidi 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

need advice about importing a squellette for animation in blender 2.8

Author
Kisidi
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
hello here is my problem I would like to use BLENDER to realize the animation of my character created with CC3 because for the moment I can't yet afford to take iclone 7 and 3dXchange but here is the problem here is that the armature of the character once exported in FBX with the animation in blender impossible to use it because in pose mode it destroys everything and I have to play with weight painting to clean the defaults or delete the armature and redo one. to blender and I'm wondering if there would be a simpler way to import the armature for it to be modifiable in blender and so be able to make animation on it because if ever I would take icon for use simply for animation and import it in blender if I have the same problem there must surely be a solution for blender to recognize the CC3 armature or icon because the rig is perfect for animation and it's a shame to break it?

Reading This Topic