CC3 to Unity - Standard set up for export textures, poses and phoneme

Posted By bukyja 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CC3 to Unity - Standard set up for export textures, poses and phoneme

Author
bukyja
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello everyone, i'm on CC3 trial, and for the price it have i would love to buy it, but before to buy i did a few try and got some problems, heres the list:

1) I've exported CC3 character in unity 3d format, using remesher but i'm not getting skin texture, just AO and some pbr/HDRP textures, but not color/diffuse one
2) When i import in unity 3D 2019.3 i'm not getting blendshapes and i don't know why, i saw theres a tutorial on youtube which says you must bake you morph sliders, but well, i didn't wanted to use another 1 export from those 10 avaible in trial, so i'm looking for help before consume another 1 export
3)I didn't saw theres a shapeskey/blendshape for facial phoneme so i wasn't able to try it, am i missing something? Maybe a phoneme set or so?
Thank you @ all those who want to help me, i need a character complete of phoneme and facial poses for lipsync, plus i need the skin textures as i see inside CC3
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi bukyja,

This is Miranda from Reallusion. Please find our comments below.
bukyja (3/31/2020)
Hello everyone, i'm on CC3 trial, and for the price it have i would love to buy it, but before to buy i did a few try and got some problems, heres the list:

1) I've exported CC3 character in unity 3d format, using remesher but i'm not getting skin texture, just AO and some pbr/HDRP textures, but not color/diffuse one

Did you mean that you only got these textures in the folder along with FBX export? or you only saw these textures after importing into Unity?

2) When i import in unity 3D 2019.3 i'm not getting blendshapes and i don't know why, i saw theres a tutorial on youtube which says you must bake you morph sliders, but well, i didn't wanted to use another 1 export from those 10 avaible in trial, so i'm looking for help before consume another 1 export

Based on the current design, blendshapes will not be kept if character topology is changed, so you won't find blendshapes on an remeshed character.  If you'd like to keep blendshapes, you can tick on the box "Keep Original Avatar" (either standard base or game base), so there will be at least one character which carries blendshapes. And this character can be used on close-up view, while other levels of remeshed characters can be used in far view.

3)I didn't saw theres a shapeskey/blendshape for facial phoneme so i wasn't able to try it, am i missing something? Maybe a phoneme set or so?
Thank you @ all those who want to help me, i need a character complete of phoneme and facial poses for lipsync, plus i need the skin textures as i see inside CC3

Character Creator is a character generation tool, which doesn't equip with animation editing function. 
You can try our animation software called "iClone", and carry animation files on the character when exporting.

Hope it helps.

bukyja
bukyja
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)Junior Member (166 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello, thanks for your answers, i've decided to buy CC3 + Headshot after i managed to do about everything i needed, i'm just missing teeth blendshapes, so now to complete the workflow i have first to export in blender, create teeth blendshapes according to blendhsapes must move those and then i have to export fbx for unity, theres any way to directly export teeth blendshapes from CC3? Everything else working fine, from import custom clothes and hair to weight paint, to export textures, LOD and so on. 
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
bukyja (4/7/2020)
Hello, thanks for your answers, i've decided to buy CC3 + Headshot after i managed to do about everything i needed, i'm just missing teeth blendshapes, so now to complete the workflow i have first to export in blender, create teeth blendshapes according to blendhsapes must move those and then i have to export fbx for unity, theres any way to directly export teeth blendshapes from CC3? Everything else working fine, from import custom clothes and hair to weight paint, to export textures, LOD and so on. 

Hi bukyja, 

May you specify your needs?
If you want teeth blendshapes move along with mouth blendshapes, you can check this post to export a mouth-open morph.
https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost420530.aspx
(It's defaulted as unchecked, please remember to tick the checkbox)

Reading This Topic