Profile Picture

CC3 not showing cloth or hair texture

Posted By giuliajimenez 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
giuliajimenez
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi all !

First time using the software and I'm on the trial version. I don't think this is a trial limitation.

I'm having issues when selecting a hair and the pants of my characters, the textures never load in the editor nor on the renders. It does say that it is selected but it doesnt show the asset. I even sent it to Iclone and the character still looked like this:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0409f9b9-2f71-4ebd-abff-ee5d.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/919ea6a7-70d3-423a-a1f4-b3af.png

AAny idea what I'm doing wrong ? Thank you !
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
The "appearance editor" isn't for textures but for a whole different thingee -- which I'm way too tired to explain right now but essentially won't be active until later this year for CC3 characters).

Click on the material tab and you ought to see all the texture maps loaded in (and you can alter them there).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Haratio
Haratio
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (806 reputation)Veteran Member (806 reputation)Veteran Member (806 reputation)Veteran Member (806 reputation)Veteran Member (806 reputation)Veteran Member (806 reputation)Veteran Member (806 reputation)Veteran Member (806 reputation)Veteran Member (806 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Do You have Skype, and or what time zone are you in. I would be willing to help you with this. My email is eldanfales@aol.com Basically in materials you can load the maps with the little file emblem at the bottom left in by the color changing box. If you dont know what that is, give me an email, and I will send you a Skype address and we can conference call, and I'll see if I can help you fix it.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6afa8a74-0738-4eb8-b6a0-8c67.png

Reading This Topic