Profile Picture

Are there any discount offerings for small businesses and solo entrepreneurs that need to digitalise...

Posted By kevin_931157 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Are there any discount offerings for small businesses and solo...

Author
kevin_931157
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi there,
I'm Kevin from the Netherlands just started last November as Solo entrepreneur within the Agile Coaching business. Then came corona,,, for all those small businesses that are solely relying on working at their clients locations know that it's become impossible to perform your services as usual... The need for digitalisation of services, make them web based is of essence to survival. Great software like Reallusion have can maybe save a lot of these businesses. Unfortunately for those who are flying solo and maybe have 1 or two months that they can survive before have to selling their homes, the prices are just to high to invest in. Certainly when you have to choose to spend it on your business or spend it on providing basic needs for your wife and kids. I really hope that the COVID plans you have can be expanded for helping all those small businesses and the families they support to survive this crisis.
Kind regards,
Kevin

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Kevin

I certainly feel your pain. I think everyone is feeling the hit of coronavirus right now be it physically, financially or emotionally.

I would advise contacting Customer Support and explain your situation. Depending on what you are looking to purchase they may be able to offer a discount in some way.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
and this is exactly why i stand by reallusion and support them. Wink

rdegoede333
rdegoede333
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)Senior Member (370 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Succes Kevin, inderdaad, lastige tijden. Maar het biedt ook kansen in creativiteit Smile. Warm greetings, Ronald

Reading This Topic