Profile Picture

Voice Script

Posted By toneguzz 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
toneguzz
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi am a new and learning as I go.  I have the Premium plus membership for Crazy Talk 8 and am wondering do I need to upgrade to add more than one voice script to my character?  I have added the voice script coughing for example and now want to add another voice script before I start recording my voice.  I cannot see to add more than one.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi... CrazyTalk 8 Standard only allows one voice script but if you upgrade to the Pro or Pipeline version you will be able to add multiple voice scripts to the timeline.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

toneguzz
toneguzz
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)Junior Member (157 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi
Thanks that what I did now I have another problem.  When I put my voice script in I an barely hear it and I have been adjusting my volume numerous ways to raise it but it does not work.  When I add some animation like coughing or sneezing that is really loud but the voice script when record it using voxal it is really quiet.  I do not the like robotic voices that come with reallusion.  Suggestions?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
CrazyTalk doesn't have options to adjust the audio levels on input, instead it just uses the default system settings for your microphone.

If the volume level of your microphone is too low you should be able to adjust it in Windows.

Open up Control Panel and go to Hardware & Sound > Manager Audio Devices > Recording tab. Now select your microphone and click Properties where you can test and set the input level of your microphone.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic