New to iClone

Posted By axel.films 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
axel.films
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I'm Axel (living in Belgium, my God where is that) and I am completely new to iClone. I used to work with Poser but I think iClone has more possibilities.
When I buy iClone (not Character Creator) how many human characters do I have? Suppose I have a story with 10 human persons do I have to buy extra characters? What about the clothes? Do the characters have already different clothes in iClone itself or do I have to buy them in surplus? After all, in case I need 10 different characters is it a better option to buy Character Creator are not?
I know these are a lot of questions but any answer even just about one question will be helpfull.
Anyway a lot of thanks to the people who will react.
Axel.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Axel

When you purchase iClone 7 it comes with a small selection of sample characters with clothing but you also get the free "Character Creator 3 For iClone" which will allow you to create more characters. Character Creator 3 comes with a basic selection of morph sliders and clothing but you can purchase additional packs such as the CC Essentials to add more customization options and clothing.

If you want even more options, you can also purchase "Character Creator 3 Pipeline" which allows you to import almost all Daz3D and some Poser characters plus all clothing, shoes, hair and accessories.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

axel.films
axel.films
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Thank you for your information.
I was not aware that a post takes some time to get accepted so I posted the same message another time again. My apologize for that.
I will start with iClone and CC so I'm sure there will come more questions in the near future.

Axel.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Axel

Only your first couple of posts have to be approved but after that posts will appear instantly.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We have an great community so you will normally always find someone willing to help. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic