I would love to see a cancel button for the search box

Posted By AncientWire 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
AncientWire
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I would love to see a cancel button for the search box and for applying multiple textures (probably others, I can't remember at the moment)
Searching for something can take quite a bit of time.  If I have typed it wrong, I am just stuck for 10 or 15 minutes. I would love to be able to just cancel that bad search input.  CC3's search box could use a cancel button too.
I applied a height map to about a dozen parts of an object. I like that iClone will do that for me.  However, today it was also applying the height map in the bump map spot too.  I had to wait 10 or 15 minutes for it to get on with it before I could go back and fix it.
Thanks!

Mystic360VR
Mystic360VR
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Yes! thank you, Ditto. Me too. The content folder way is much longer than the smart gallery. I use both and usually regret content folder way with no stop. muscle memory regrets.

Reading This Topic