SMART GALLERY NOT WORKING

Posted By TARASQUE313 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TARASQUE313
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi, I had smart gallery up and running, then yesterday I went to the hub and there was no option to open it up.  I went to cc3 and couldn't find it anywhere.  Does anybody know what happened?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Sorry to hear you are having problems with Smart Gallery.

If you go to Plugins on the Menu Bar in CC3, do you see Smart Gallery listed? If it is listed just select it to activate it or press Shift+F4.

If it is not listed under Plug-ins, check you did install Smart Gallery for both iClone and Character Creator? If you only installed the iClone 7 plugin then you won't see it in CC3. You need to install both versions.

If you did install the Smart Gallery for Character Creator 3 and it is not showing up, try uninstalling the plugin by going to Start > Settings > Apps > Smart Gallery Plug-in v1.0 For Character Creator. Then reinstall making sure that Character Creator 3 is closed down when installing.

Hopefully that will help. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

videodv
videodv
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
TARASQUE313 (3/24/2020)
Hi, I had smart gallery up and running, then yesterday I went to the hub and there was no option to open it up.  I went to cc3 and couldn't find it anywhere.  Does anybody know what happened?

I had this issue just turn off your computer and restart, open Iclone and it should be there.

Chris.

TARASQUE313
TARASQUE313
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
HI Peter, I had tried everything that you suggested before I wrote the forum.  Nothing seems to work.  on the HUB both of the Smart galleries are there, but the open button isn't highlighted.  And it's not in my plugin area on either of the programs.  I uninstalled them and then reinstalled them.  But they are not showing up. i did the turn the computer off then back on too.
     I just rebooted my computer again and the smart gallery popped up.  Thx Videotv
Edited
4 Years Ago by TARASQUE313
EdwS
EdwS
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)

It's not working for me to, yesterday it did, very annoying. And yes it is installed, I used it, in Iclone it's not working in CC it's working.
Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
laurent_09 (7/16/2020)
It's not working for me to, yesterday it did, very annoying. And yes it is installed, I used it, in Iclone it's not working in CC it's working.

Hi,

Please ref this post Laugh

If the Reset DB_OfficialSG.bat does not work for you, you may need to submit a support ticket.
This will also help us to find the root cause of your issue.
And it will benefit to the next user.  Smile 

Edward

Famekrafts
Famekrafts
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Sorry for reopening this thread.

I am having similar problem, my old version smart gallery is not visible in reallusion hub or in apps of Windows 10.

Hub has updates of the plugin, when I try to update it, it says the plugin is not installed.

I have downloaded the latest version but it opens hub and says it is already insatlled.
Hub is still reading it to be installed somewhere, while it is not.

So I am stuck in a loop.

I have opened a ticket, but I have a project to show to the client and  support will take time.

Anyone can help?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c037e0fe-b6d2-4fd7-82b9-7c07.jpg

CTA5, Iclone 7, 3D Exchange Pro, Character Creator 3, Popcornfx plugin, Zbrush, Blender, Vue 2014, Adobe cc suite, Spriter
Homebuild Workstation (Pretty old now but still working great) Win 10, Intel i7 950, 24 GB RAM DDR3, Gigabyte x58a-ud7 motherboard, AMD R9 390 sapphire 8GB VRAM.
Official Website  Reallusion Store  

Reading This Topic